WhatsApp Is Going To Launch Video Calling Feature Soon
There is no official confirmation on the new feature of Video calling option on Whatsapp but once activated, it might — given its reach — come as a replacement for the existing video calling softwares like Skype.
Coming Terms :: Whatsapp new videocalling feature download, whatsapp apk free download, whatsapp application free download, google play apk.
German Technology blog Macerkopf has provided the latest leak regarding WhatsApp video calls. The site posted screenshots that show a video call in progress through WhatsApp. The images were reportedly taken from version 18.104.22.168 of the iOS app, which is said to be undergoing internal testing at the moment
How to make WhatsApp video calls
You can’t, yet, but what you can do is send a video clip to your WhatsApp contacts. In order to send video to somebody in WhatsApp, you use the same procedure you’d use to send a photo, an audio clip, your location or somebody’s contact details.
Open a chat with the person you want to send the video, tap the attachment button at the top of the screen (it’s the one that looks like a paperclip) and then tap on the kind of thing you want to send, so, in this case, you’d tap video. You can add a caption if you like, and then you can send the clip by tapping on the send button in the preview.
Receive or make WhatsApp video calls?
Once again, Skype shows how it’ll probably work: in its Settings card under Voice and Video Calls you can choose between the following options:
- Receive calls from: choose who you receive Skype video calls from. You can use this option to stop unwanted video calls from unknown people.
- Answer calls automatically: select this option if you want incoming voice and video calls to be answered automatically.
- Enable video calling: on most devices, video calling is enabled by default.
- Technical info: select this option if you want to see technical information about your call.
- Video quality: choose your video call quality. The higher the quality, the more data a video call will use.
That all seems pretty sensible to us, and it’d be good if WhatsApp introduced something similar. The app is almost certainly heading in that direction anyway, because now that Facebook owns it, it’s likely to get more Facebook-y and make more use of your Facebook network as well as your WhatsApp contact list